Personal Branding Profile Website

                                             My own personal brand - R P K MOTORS
About brand :-

A motorcycle (or motorbike) is a vehicle used to transport people from one place to another.
As motorcycle is the very important in today’s time for us. So i have some plans regarding my brand in order to grow myself as well as my nation that I should build a company which makes various types of technology in motorcycle the creation of the motorbikes at extremely low and reasonable expense for everybody. also i have a plan that And I have also made this plan that my company will be provide various facilities and the  people can take it in installment too.

Audience and branding strategy :-

Here I incline toward the promotion through web-based social networking stages like Facebook, Instagram, twitter ,and so forth and furthermore I have utilized my image logo which comprise of motorbikes and furthermore organization name as 'R P K MOTORS ' in light of the fact that there will straight forwardness to mark the item as anybody can without much of a stretch view the logo and friends name and effectively become acquainted with about the organization and furthermore need to make associations with my gathering of people.

Vision behind the brand :-

The vision behind We are committed to being a highly profitable, socially responsible, and leading manufacturer of high value for money, environmentally friendly, lifetime personal transportation products under the R P K motors brand, for customers predominantly in Indian markets and to provide fulfillment and prosperity for employees, dealers, and suppliers.

Thank you





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MY STORY

script